Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Logo Descriptions


This is the symbol of myglobal warming logo.I have chose the snowman. The symbol shows that the snowman is going on the melting process, as a result of the global warming.I have decided not to include the image of broom like in my initial sketch as I want to make my look simple. I have chose the blue colour for the snowman because it shows that the snowman is in a bad melting that it is going to transform into water in any time.
There is not a lot of step I have used in order to make this symbol.
Tools that I have been using in the making of the snowman is pen tool, warp tool and paintbrush tool.

Step 1 - I used the warp tool to make the initial shape of the snowman

Step 2 - Then I use the pen tool to touch up some areas of the snowman that are not round in
shape

Step 3 - Finally, I just chose the colour and fill it up in the snowman.

2 comments:

Koo AC said...

hi, Hadiy, the body color is too plain, the nose and mouth should be improved, and compose or blend with the face. Overall, idea is okay. Warp tool, perhaps is NOT the best tool to draw the snowman.

Just a comment

Koo AC said...

also, pls name your layers. Remember that.